Another major passion of mine. I enjoy working in all areas of real property law such as: Boundary and Easement Disputes, Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Disputes; Construction Liens; Landlord/Tenant Matters; Mortgage Foreclosures; Real Estate Closings, etc. I worked as special counsel to Florida Department of Transportation on condemnation and easement issues and regularly lecture on real estate contracts and landlord/tenant matters.
Background: While working for the Florida Supreme Court, Mr. Reder gained valuable experience concerning various aspects of real property law. He has substantial litigation experience in adverse possession, boundary disputes, easements, condominium and homeowners’ association disputes, construction contracts and liens, county code enforcement proceedings, ejectments and evictions, homeowner’s insurance, improper recording of and forged deeds, landlord tenant matters, land use planning, mortgage foreclosure defense, real estate broker and sales agent commissions and liability, riparian rights, slander of title, title insurance liability, quiet title actions and zoning disputes.
- Carrollwood Community Homeowners Association, Director 1988-89.
- Magdalene Shores Homeowners’ Association. President 1994-96.
- Hillsborough County Code Enforcement Board
- Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund
- Bay Area Real Estate Council
- Jurists Engaged in Defending Title Integrity (JEDTI)
- Florida Bar Real Property Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Real Property and Probate Law Section
- Author of “Florida Real Estate Transactions Made Painless and Efficient,” (National Business Institute December 2005).
- Author of “Boundary Disputes: Resolving Conflicts Without Going to Court.” (National Business Institute April 2006).
- Author of “Real Estate Law from A to Z in Florida,” (Lorman Education Services January 2007).
- Expert consultant and outside counsel for Florida Department of Transportation 2000-06