I am the author of the chapter on corporations of the Florida Small Business Practice. In assisting people to form corporations, I also assist in asset protection and estate planning.
Background: Mr. Reder has long been interested in the special problems confronted by small businesses and represents many firms, locally and nationally. He has experience in negotiating and drafting contracts, forming corporations, collecting accounts and litigating cases.
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Director and President of the Northwest Council 1997,
- Chairman Water Management Task Force 1998-99
- High Risers Toastmasters, President 1999.
- Carrollwood Area Business Association. Director 1999-2008, President 2004
- Wrote chapter on, “Corporations,” Florida Small Business Practice, (The Florida Bar 2009 6th edition).